The boys were just fighting over who gets to hold Comfy first. Looks like Pearce won! Comfy is an out door cat but we let him in if the kids are holding him or if he just wants to visit. Comfy is such a lover but he is also a fighter. I am sad to report that comfy caught a baby rabbit! At about 9:00 thursday night Clint heard this weird screaming noise. He went out in the front and saw comfy darting accross the street. Clint ran in and got a flash light and yelled, "I think comfy is catching something!" With glee and excitment he ran out to investigate clicking his heels the whole way! Payton and I ran out with concern and sadness for what ever Comfy was catching. To our horror it was a baby rabbit! To top off the sadness the rabbit was screaming like a real human baby. We rounded Comfy up and put him back in the garage. Well the next morning at 5:00 Clint was out on the balcony saying I hear the scream again. When we woke up Comfy had left us a presant on our back porch right where he had left the mouse. The kids and I were all sad and Clint was proud of Comfy because he is "improving" his hunting skills. I hope that he will just stick with mice and lizards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Oh gosh, I would feel bad for he little rabbit too:(((. My husband would have thought like Clint too! Oh well, glad the boys had fun snuggling their Comfy:))))
We had a mouse in the house, living in our pantry and the cat was clueless. Darin was so disgusted!
I love all the updates. You need to teach me how you put your header that Amber made and fit it into the top so you could use "cutest blogs on the block" backrounds. I can't get mine to fit in their frame????
Post a Comment