Cousins and best buddies! They wanted to have a sleep over but we knew that wouldn't go over very well with a two year old and a three year old! So, we let them stay up late together and get redy for bed. Bath time was full of play time. Lotion time was full of giggles. Pajama time was full of decisions over who got to wear what and cuddle time was full of love for each other! Pearce held Drew's hand as he walked him downstairs to say good night. It was so cute and I am sure there will be many more real sleep overs to come with these two cousin buddies!
I love those pictures! Drew LOVES playing with Pearce and talks about him all day long. Let's get them together this week before we leave for our big trip to UT.
My one and only girl. She takes voice lessons and piano at school. She also takes tap and jazz lessons. She is so sweet and we love her energy for life.
2 comments:
I love those pictures! Drew LOVES playing with Pearce and talks about him all day long. Let's get them together this week before we leave for our big trip to UT.
I just showed Drew this and he said" I want to go there again, we say buddies, 'hey buddies'" Pearce is his favorite person.
Post a Comment