Music


Saturday, March 21, 2009

This was a nice Saturday afternoon that we spent in Oak Glen.  We needed to get out and away from house work for a while.  We decided to take the kids to Oak Glen for some lunch and adventure! It was really fun and it brought back a lot of childhood memories.  On our drive home I asked Clint to drive past some homes where my old childhood friends had lived.  The kids loved to hear my stories, some were funny and some were sad.  I think it was a great break for all of us on a nice Saturday afternoon!   
Pucker up cutie give your Daddy a big kiss!
The kids looking at the animals in the petting zoo!
Apple Cider fresh off the press
Pearce making everyone laugh! He is a little goof in the making!



2 comments:

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

You should've let Payton kiss the llama. Her hair is getting so long and she's starting to look older. That's a cute St. Patrick's day idea. I don't think I"d ever plan anything for the kids for St Patty's. What a cute mom

CDJohnston said...

I want Pearcie's Moose shirt! That's cool! Oh my gosh! Brock is getting big! I bet you'll be taller than your Dad and I! Yikes!
-Uncle Cope