Paige...This is so cute!!! I need to go to Dland again before our passed expire...I was looking at all your cute photos...Where did you get the cute mouse bows that some of the girls are wearing...?? And their cute mini shirts with dots...DID you make those.. COULD you let me know when you get a chance.. YOU can email me.... Thebeckbunch632@msn.com THanks... XOXO
OM gosh Paige...I am such a DORK...I typed our email address WRONG@@!!!! I type 2 fast and make many mistakes.... Here is our email... Thebeckbunch621@msn.com OH...And my comments don't show up right away...I have to approve them...I did that because some wierdo from the UK left me a wierd message when I first started blogging...I WOULD love to go to JUSTICE with you and Payton!!! My girls would SO love that...CALL me up and we can shop and take them to luNch!!! We have been there when it was LIMITED 2, but I Like JUSTICE way BETTER!!!! Thanks Paige...I can show you whatever I KNOW about Taking pictures too!!! I love taking pictures!!!
My one and only girl. She takes voice lessons and piano at school. She also takes tap and jazz lessons. She is so sweet and we love her energy for life.
2 comments:
Paige...This is so cute!!!
I need to go to Dland again before our passed expire...I was looking at all your cute photos...Where did you get the cute mouse bows that some of the girls are wearing...?? And their cute mini shirts with dots...DID you make those..
COULD you let me know when you get a chance..
YOU can email me....
Thebeckbunch632@msn.com
THanks...
XOXO
OM gosh Paige...I am such a DORK...I typed our email address WRONG@@!!!!
I type 2 fast and make many mistakes....
Here is our email...
Thebeckbunch621@msn.com
OH...And my comments don't show up right away...I have to approve them...I did that because some wierdo from the UK left me a wierd message when I first started blogging...I WOULD love to go to JUSTICE with you and Payton!!! My girls would SO love that...CALL me up and we can shop and take them to luNch!!!
We have been there when it was LIMITED 2, but I Like JUSTICE way BETTER!!!!
Thanks Paige...I can show you whatever I KNOW about Taking pictures too!!!
I love taking pictures!!!
Post a Comment