
Payton is so excited because she's been losing her teeth! This tooth fell out as she was walking down the stairs. She would ask Clint to pull it out and the two of them would sit there pulling and tugging (okay... ouch! sick!). I think she really wanted the tooth fairy to come and bring her some mulla. She got a dollar for the first tooth, two dollars for the second, three for the third and five bucks for the fourth! We think the tooth fairy really needed the fourth tooth so she gave her a dollar extra. Payton is so funny and has such a Witty sense of humor.

It's Dr. Seuss's birthday this week. Brock celebrated by eating "green eggs and ham" at school! He liked them because he asked for seconds. It was also crazy hair day thus the messy hair, but that's the style right now right?. He is so full of energy and loves his little brother a little "too" much. His favorite thing to do is play with his cousins Luke, McCoy and Maguire.
Pearce is so cute with his huge crystal blue eyes. He LOVES playing ball. He saw this ball across the playground at Brock's preschool and said, "ba ba ba" until he got it. Last week at church they opened the overflow and Pearce saw the basketball hoops. He kept pointing at them and very loudly wold say, "ba ba ba" while he was pulling Daddy's finger wondering why they couldn't go play basketball during church?
13 comments:
Hey Paige! Welcome to the blog world. Your page is so cute!
HI Paige! Saw this link on Amber's blog & wondering if you remember us, the Witte's?! Cute new blog .. looking forward to reading it!
Hi Paige! I see you've made the revisions. I bust up laughing every time I think about it!!! You're doing an awesome job:) I like your shop til you drop links!
Hi Paige...I saw your blog quite by accident on Amber's blog...and I found her blog on a photo blog...anyway...I LOVE your blog... Your family is so cute! I just commented on Amber's to get help so I could start one too...So cute...See you this week for the V.T. lunch! Have a great day! :0
Leticia
Hey Paige! Your blog is adorable & so are your kids. Wow, they have grown up! It's so sad that we are both in S. Cali but still seem so far away. We need to get together. In the meantime...blogs are great! Check ours out too. Love, Megan
Paige... thank you for sending us this link... so fun to see your family! They have all grown up so much since the last time we saw you guys. This is fun to see what's going on in your world.
Hey Paige,my sis said you had a blog so I'm checking it out. Tooooo cute. I put you on my site as a fellow friend blogger so come check it out k. Liana
hey paige!! so cute!! i'm excited to be able to see pictures of your family all the time now!!!
I found your blog from Rachel's! I am excited to be able to get updates from your family! :) Your kids are so cute and getting so big!
Paige...
it was so fun to see you guys tonight...
your family is so stinkin' beautiful!
hope everyone is feeling better soon!
xoxo
Tonya
I enjoyed reading your updates. Thank you for posting.
What's up! Just found your blog and bookmarked it...see you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment